Friday, December 5, 2008

Everyone's doing it

I have spent far too much time in the last 24 hours on Facebook. It is quite addicting, I must admit. I was quite surprised to see even my two OLDER (hee, hee) sisters are on. I am trying to get my husband to join, but he thinks it is lame. I keep updating him on how many friends I have now and how popular I am.

------------------------

Our house is now on the market. It is listed for less than we bought it for. It's an unnerving situation. How exactly do you show a house when you have small, messy people hanging around all the time?

--MM

2 comments:

Sally said...

we may be older but we're obviously way cooler! Yeah, FB is the ultimate time bandit, but it is neat to see familiar faces from the past. That's scary w/ the house - I was only going to stay in mine 3 years or so - now I'm thinking "sit tight."

Anonymous said...

I've been experiencing a recent surge in FB popularity. It's just weird to hear from people I haven't even thought about for twelve years... and then to realize they turned out way more normal than anyone else.

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL